Frazz1es Grilled Teryaki Chicken
Joyce De Angelis
- very thin sliced, cleaned chicken cutlet per person
- 1 c
- for every 2 cutlets of your favorite teryaki glaze
How to Make Frazz1es Grilled Teryaki Chicken
- 1in a zip lock bag, marinade 1 cup of your favorite teriyaki marinade per 2 chicken cutlets.
- 2let marinade for 30 minutes in refrigerator while preparing sides if wished.
- 3this can be served cut up and placed on top of a salad of your choice, or on a nice piece of chabata bread, or make a side of broccoli.
- 4after the minutes of marinating, use a heavy cast iron grill pan, spray with a non stick unflavored spray, and place cutlet on an angle over pan lines. halfway through cooking twist counter clockwise half a turn. when cooked on side one flip and do same to side two. This should take no more then 10 minutes to cook all. brush marinade on chicken before flipping to second side.
- 5Throw away used left over marinade and bag. never re-use left over.