Fratelli's Pollo Terra Mare
4boneless, skinless chicken breast pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
8 slicedeli ham, imported or regular cooked
8 sliceprovolone or mozzarella, your choice or combo them
1 1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese, like the kraft shaker jar
1/4 csmashed garlic, sold in a jar or pulverize fresh cloves until paste like
1/2 Tbspdried parsley
How to Make Fratelli's Pollo Terra Mare
- Preheat oven to 375. Pound out your chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined jelly roll pan. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15-20 minutes until done. Remove from oven when done.
- Mix together the grated parmesan, smashed garlic and parsley. Divide among each chicken breast and spread on top of cooked chicken breasts.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 slices of ham. Top the ham with 2 slices of cheese. In the picture, my mother topped each of them with 3-4 slices of cheese but that depends on how cheesey you want it! Because who doesn't love cheese!
- Turn oven to broil and set oven rack 6" from heat source. Place pan of topped chicken breasts on rack and broil until cheese is melted. Keep an eye on it because the cheese will brown and burn if not!
- Remove from oven once melted and enjoy as is or we topped ours with a bit of heated spaghetti sauce.