- 2 lb
- chicken breast diced in small cubes
- 4 Tbsp
- butter -divided
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- american cheese sliced fresh from the deli
- fresh baked rolls for cheesesteaks
- frank adds hot sauce for me..my favorite is crabby bills from florida or frank's hot sauce..no pun intended..
- freshly grated garlic cloves
How to Make Frank's Amazing Chicken Cheesesteaks
- 1Frank melts butter in small batches and hand cooks each cheese-steak to order per person, so he uses about 1/4 pound of meat per person.
- 2Melt a TBLSP of Butter in pan and add Garlic, Seasonings and saute for a minute. Add 1/4 lb of chicken and saute until golden.
Add American cheese to finish and place on sub roll.
- 3If Buffalo Chicken is your favorite, as is mine, add hot sauce at the last minute while finishing chicken. The hot sauce, butter and melted american is to die for and I dip mine in blue cheese dressing.