Four Cheese Margherita Pizza with Chicken
- (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- shredded fontina cheese
- 3/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- fresh basil leaves, washed, dried
- 2 c
- precooked shredded rotisserie chicken
How to Make Four Cheese Margherita Pizza with Chicken
- 1Stir together olive oil, garlic, and salt; toss with tomatoes, and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Brush each pizza crust with some of the tomato marinade. Spread evenly shredded chicken.
- 3Sprinkle the pizzas evenly with Mozzarella and Fontina cheeses. Arrange tomatoes overtop, then sprinkle with shredded basil, Parmesan, and feta cheese.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 10 minutes.