Foil Wrapped Cheesy Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbchicken, dark meat, cut up into strips
1 mediumred onion
1 largebell pepper
How to Make Foil Wrapped Cheesy Chicken
- Take the aluminum foil and place about 6 pieces on counter. I tear them at about 5 inches.
- divide chicken into 6 portions and set on each piece of foil.
- Slice the onion and pepper and top the chicken with about 4-5 (or more if you like) onion ring slices and 3-4 slices of pepper.
- On the top of each chicken, pepper, onion combo place 1/2 tbsp of butter and about 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese.
- Fold up the foil into packets and cook on BBQ for about 20-25 minutes.