Foil Wrapped Cheesy Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- chicken, dark meat, cut up into strips
- 1 medium
- red onion
- 1 large
- bell pepper
- cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick
- aluminum foil
How to Make Foil Wrapped Cheesy Chicken
- 1Take the aluminum foil and place about 6 pieces on counter. I tear them at about 5 inches.
- 2divide chicken into 6 portions and set on each piece of foil.
- 3Slice the onion and pepper and top the chicken with about 4-5 (or more if you like) onion ring slices and 3-4 slices of pepper.
- 4On the top of each chicken, pepper, onion combo place 1/2 tbsp of butter and about 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese.
- 5Fold up the foil into packets and cook on BBQ for about 20-25 minutes.