Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
1 pkgstuffing mix, chicken flavored
24 ozbonless skinless chicken breasts, 6 ounces each
4 cbroccoli florets (fresh)
1 ccheddar cheese (i like sharp)
4 slicecooked bacon crumbled
4 Tbspranch dressing
How to Make Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- preheat oven to 400
- spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil or nonstick spray.
- combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- drizzle with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- cut slits in foil for steam before opening
- serve and enjoy