Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- 1 pkg
- stuffing mix, chicken flavored
- 1-1/4 c
- 24 oz
- bonless skinless chicken breasts, 6 ounces each
- 4 c
- broccoli florets (fresh)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese (i like sharp)
- 4 slice
- cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
How to Make Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- 1preheat oven to 400
- 2spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil or nonstick spray.
- 3combine stuffing mix and water.
- 4Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- 5top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- 6top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- 7sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- 8drizzle with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 9bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- 10place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- 11remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- 12cut slits in foil for steam before opening
- 13serve and enjoy