- skinless boneless breast of chicken marinated in wishbone robust italian dressing(or you can make homemade italian for at least) marinate for - at least an hour
- sleeves of onion or butter cracker (club or toasteds makes them) i like a lot so i do 3 sleeves
- 1 1/2
- rings of green and red peppers
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Florida Cracker Chicken
- 1Marinate chicke
Then put chicken and marinade all together into a baking dish and neatly arrange chicken breast in a line try to leave little room in between them.
Ps the longer you marinade the chicken the better :)
- 2Crush crackers and put them on top of chicken breast
And let them fall into marinade - that way when it's finished you will have extra crumbs for chicken.
- 3Cut the rings if peppers and place on top neatly
Chop butter into little pieces and spread across and then drizzle the olive oil over too cover with foil and put in oven for 40 min. on 325 degrees then bump up to 400 and take off foil to let brown for last 5 minutes if chicken is really close together sometimes needs an extra 10 minutes of cook time :) enjoy!!