By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
1/2 colive oil
·juice from 1 lemon
3/4 call purpose flour
How to Make Florentine Chicken
- Cut chicken into 14 to 16 small pieces or ask butcher to do so. Wash and dry pieces thoroughly.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley. Add oil and lemon juice; mix well.
- Let stand 2 to 3 hours.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Coat chicken lightly with flour. Dip into beaten eggs; let excess egg drip off.
- Pour oil 2 inches deep in a large saucepan of deep-fryer. Heat oil to 375, or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden brown after 1 minute.
- Fry chicken pieces 10 to 12 minutes or until golden on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Place chicken pieces on a warm platter, sprinkle lightly with salt. Serve immediately.