- 2 c
- diced chicken breast meat
- 1/2 tsp
- each ground cumin and coriander
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 15 oz
- can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6" tortillas
- 2 c
- shredded mexican blend cheese
- 8 oz
- sour cream
How to Make FIVE BEAN SALAD
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Saute chicken with cumin and coriander until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in the cilantro, black beans and green chile peppers.
- 2Spread half the enchilada sauce over the bottom of a 11x7" baking dish. Place 4 tortillas over the sauce, overlapping if necessary.
- 3Spoon half the chicken mixture over the tortillas and sprinkle with half the cheese and half the sour cream. Spoon remaining sauce over the cheese and make another layer of tortillas. Layer the remaining chicken mixture over the tortillas. Cover dish with foil.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Remove cover and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and dot with sour cream. Continue cooking, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or til cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.