Fireman Bob's Chicken Cacciatore for Two!
- 2 to 3 lb
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- dried sage
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- red pepper, sliced into to taste thin strips
- tomatoes - peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- paprika in broth - place in broth
- 1/4 c
- green olive juice
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- bay leafs
- 4 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 12 to 14
- green olives
How to Make Fireman Bob's Chicken Cacciatore for Two!
- 1Cut Chicken into serving portions.
Place 4 Tablespoons of Olive oil, rosemary, sage, bay leaf, Garlic, and salt and pepper in a bowl, mix, place Chicken in the mixture and coat the Chicken pieces, let sit for 30 minutes.
- 2After letting Chicken sit for 30 minutes, place remaining 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil in large pan and cook Chicken till Browned.
Pour the Chicken Broth in and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes with lid covering the pan.
- 3Add the Tomatoes, Olives, Olive Juice, Red Pepper Strips and simmer uncovered until Chicken is tender, about 20 minutes more.
A Nice bed of Wide Noodles will be the finishing touch!