FINGER LICKIN GOOD CHICKEN WINGS
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These wings will be a big hit at your next party! The meat is really tender - just falls off the bone. And the marinade makes these wings really flavorful. Make sure to have a lot of napkins handy! The Test Kitchen
How to Make FINGER LICKIN GOOD CHICKEN WINGS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in medium container with lid. Cover container and shake vigorously.
- Place washed chicken wings in aluminum pan so that they are all laying flat, not on top of each other.
- Pour marinade over chicken wings to coat.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about an hour. Turn wings over and raise the temperature to 425 degrees and cook for an additional half hour.
- If using frozen wings bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. Then raise the temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional hour or until desired crispiness. Ovens vary so watch carefully.