FINGER LICKIN GOOD CHICKEN WINGS
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These wings will be a big hit at your next party! The meat is really tender - just falls off the bone. And the marinade makes these wings really flavorful. Make sure to have a lot of napkins handy! The Test Kitchen
How to Make FINGER LICKIN GOOD CHICKEN WINGS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients in medium container with lid. Cover container and shake vigorously.
- 3Place washed chicken wings in aluminum pan so that they are all laying flat, not on top of each other.
- 4Pour marinade over chicken wings to coat.
- 5Place in preheated oven and cook for about an hour. If using frozen wings bake for 1 1/2 hours. Turn wings over and raise temperature to 425 degrees and cook for an additional half hour. If using frozen wings bake for an additional hour or until desired crispiness. Ovens vary so watch carefully.