Filipino Chicken Barbecue
How to Make Filipino Chicken Barbecue
- 1Combine all the marinating ingredients together.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade for the basting sauce.
- 3Add the chicken pieces in the marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Set up the charcoal on the grill just on one side and have the other half side without any charcoal.
- 5Baste the chicken pieces and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side on the hotter part of the grill, then transfer to the cooler side closing the grill lid for the chicken to cook through, about 30 - 35 minutes (internal temperature of at least 165 deg F).
- 6Serve as it is or with a vinegar dipping sauce.