By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1/4 c
- bell peppers, colors of choice
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- chicken bouillon cube
How to Make Fiesta Chicken
- 1Dissolve chicken bouillon in 1/2 cup of hot water.
- 2Cut each chicken breast piece again in half, making 8 pieces in all.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in flour, shake off excess.
- 4Rinse peppers, remove seeds and membranes. Slice.
- 5Heat the butter in a skillet.
- 6Brown chicken pieces all around.
- 7Sprinkle with garlic salt, salt and pepper and remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- 8Heat oil in pan and add peppers.
- 9Cover with lid.
- 10Cook peppers for about 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
- 11Remove from pan.
- 12Add bouillon cube dissolved in water to pan.
- 13Stir to dissolve pan juices and drippings.
- 14Add wine.
- 15Add chicken and peppers to pan.
- 16Cover with lid.
- 17Heat and cook for about 6 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 18Sprinkle with some fresh herbs, if available.
- 19Or add thinly sliced green onions.
- 20Tips: You may add some crumbled cooked bacon over dish before serving.
- 21You may also substitute garlic powder with 2 green onions, sliced and sprinkle over ready dish.