- 1 1/2 c
- cooked, boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- 10 oz
- can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk or regular milk
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 c
- cooked rice or pasta(whatever you got)
- 2 c
- shredded mexican cheese mix
- 2 c
- frito corn chips-do not crush
How to Make Fiesta Casserole
- 1Spray or grease a 10 inch baking casserole dish; set aside. Heat oven to 350^.
- 2Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, add the soup, milk,taco seasoning mix, rice and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine.Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 4If would have had some tomatoes I would have added them also.