1.25 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1.5 cchicken broth
1/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
·"just a pinch" of garlic powder
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1/2 cbasil, fresh chopped
1 lbfettuccine, cooked according to package directions
How to Make Fettucine with Parmesan, Chicken & Peas
- Place chicken in an ovenproof dish and add 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes on each side, or until chicken is slightly pink.
- Reserve chicken broth and cut breasts across the grain into medium-size slices.
- Let cool.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add flour and stir.
- With a whisk, add milk, cream or half and half.
- Stir in one cup of chicken broth and then add reserved broth from cooked chicken.
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, peas, basil and chicken.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour sauce over fettucini.
- Serve immediately.