★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz
- feta cheese
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (i used hellman's)
- 1 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp
- 6 slice
- bacon, uncooked
How to Make Feta Chicken Breasts
- 1Heat oven to 325.
- 2Drain and squeeze all the water out of the spinach. In a medium bowl, mix spinach, mayonnaise, cheese and garlic.
- 3Pound and flatten breasts to about 1/8 inch thick. Place 1/3 c mixture on center of each breast. Roll up and secure with
- 4Sprinkle with paprika. Wrap a slice of bacon aroud each breast and place in baking pan.
- 5Bake @ 325 for 55 to 60 minutes.