Festive Sweet and Sour Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)pineapple chunks
3 Tbspcider vinegar
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 1/2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbchicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
1bell pepper, chopped
1 smallonion, cut into wedges
1 can(s)water chestnuts, drained and sliced
1 can(s)chow mein noodles
How to Make Festive Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
- Combine juice with ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and soy sauce; stir to blend.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet.
- Add chicken; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Add bell pepper and onion; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and juice mixture.
- Cook, stirring, until boils and thickens.
- Add chicken and pineapple; heat through.
- Serve over chow mein noodles.