By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breast halves, with skin and bones
1/2 csoy sauce
2garlic clove, minced
1/2 tspginger, ground
1/4 tsphot pepper sauce
How to Make Festive Chicken
- Wrap two bacon strips around each chicken breast; place in a shallow glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and sugar; add remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken, turning to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Bake at 325F for 50-60 minutes or until chicken tests done, basting occasionally with marinade.