Feisty BBQ Smoked Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 c
- smoked chicken diced or shredded
- 8 c
- monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 3 c
- fiery black bean roasted corn salsa (see my recipes)
- 2 c
- bbq sauce (rudy's is awesome!)
- corn tortillas
- canola oil
- 2 large
How to Make Feisty BBQ Smoked Chicken Enchiladas
- 4Cover with tin foil and store in fridge till ready to cook. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 mins. Uncover and put thinly sliced jalapenos on top of enchiladas and add remaining cheese to cover. Cook for another 5 mins. Meanwhile, warm the remaining BBQ sauce. Once you pull out the enchiladas, smoother with warm sauce and dig in!
- 5These are spicy hot! The salsa is hot and the sauce is hot. If you don't like too much heat, use a mild sauce and less jalapenos in the black bean roasted corn salsa.