★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cbaking mix, jiffy
1/4 cminced scallion greens
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts
212 oz jars fat-free chicken gravy
16 ozbag frozen peas & carrots
1/3 csliced white part of scallions
How to Make Favorite Chicken & Dumplings
- In a bowl, mix baking mix, water & scallion greens with a fork til well blended.
- Cut-up the chicken into 1 in. pieces. Put in large skillet and cook til no longer pink in middle.
- When done, pour in the two jars of gravy, bag of frozen veggies and the white part of scallions.
- Bring to a boil, stirring a few times. Reduce heat and drop by 8 large spoonfuls dough on chicken mixture.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Then cover and simmer for 10 minutes more so dumplings can cook.