★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- baking mix, jiffy
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- minced scallion greens
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz jars fat-free chicken gravy
- 16 oz
- bag frozen peas & carrots
- 1/3 c
- sliced white part of scallions
How to Make Favorite Chicken & Dumplings
- 1In a bowl, mix baking mix, water & scallion greens with a fork til well blended.
- 2Cut-up the chicken into 1 in. pieces. Put in large skillet and cook til no longer pink in middle.
- 3When done, pour in the two jars of gravy, bag of frozen veggies and the white part of scallions.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring a few times. Reduce heat and drop by 8 large spoonfuls dough on chicken mixture.
- 5Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Then cover and simmer for 10 minutes more so dumplings can cook.