Famous Lemon And Basil Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts
- pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves
- garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 slice
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Famous Lemon And Basil Chicken
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and arrange skin side up.
- 4Loosen the skin from each chicken breast and slip a basil leaf between the skin and the meat.
- 5Add the garlic to the baking dish.
- 6Place a slice of lemon on top of each piece of chicken.
- 7Drizzle with oil.
- 8Bake, basting occasionally with pan juices and turning the chicken and the baking dish occasionally so the chicken browns evenly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- 9To serve, place a browned lemon slice and garlic clove on top of each portion of chicken.