Family Favorite Chicken and Stuffing Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozstuffing mix, chicken
1/2 cchopped carrot
1/2 cchopped celery
1/2 cchopped onion
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 tspchopped parsley
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Family Favorite Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions but add vegetables with seasoning packet.
- Combine soup, milk and parsley; set aside.
- In a 2 or 3 quart shallow baking dish, arrange stuffing across center of dish.
- Spoon thin layer of the soup mixture in casserole on each side of stuffing.
- Arrange chicken over soup mixture; overlap if necessary.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover with foil; bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for 10 minutes more or until chicken is fork-tender.
- Stir sauce before serving.