Family Chicken Pot Pie
2refrigerated pie crusts
2chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 cfinely chopped celery and onions
1 ccooked carrots, sliced
1 can(s)potato soup
·seasoning salt to taste
·pepper to taste
How to Make Family Chicken Pot Pie
- Place one pie crust in pie plate, mix the other ingredients together.
- If the mixture is too thick add more milk.
- Top with the other pie crust.
- Crimp edges together and make slits for steam to escape.
- Brush with an egg wash or melted butter.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.