- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp
- each of salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano, italian seasoning
- 2 can(s)
- onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Fall Apart Chicken
- 1In a deep skillet, saute butter and onion for about 5-7 minutes.
- 2Add chicken breasts to pan, and top with the seasonings while the bottom side is browning. Once brown, flip and repeat seasoning on opposite side.
- 3Once both sides are browned, add one can of beer to start (about 1/3 or 1/2 way up the sides of chicken breasts). Cover and simmer on low for about 1 hour (when the beer is almost evaporated). Once the liquid is almost evaporated, add the second can of beer. Cover, and simmer for an additional hour.
- 4You can let it cook longer if needed, just make sure there's always liquid in the bottom of the pan.