Fake Fried Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breast, cut and skinned
- 2/3 c
- yogurt, plain
- 1 c
- corn flakes, crushed
How to Make Fake Fried Chicken
- 1Put enough cereal in the blender to make 1 cup of crumbs. Put in your favorite spices and blend.
- 2Take the skin off the chicken and coat with yogurt. Roll the pieces in crumbs to coat.
- 3Put on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for about one hour.
- 5VARIATION: Italian bread crumbs, diet bread or pita may substitute corn flakes.