Fake Fried Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken breast, cut and skinned
2/3 cyogurt, plain
1 ccorn flakes, crushed
How to Make Fake Fried Chicken
- Put enough cereal in the blender to make 1 cup of crumbs. Put in your favorite spices and blend.
- Take the skin off the chicken and coat with yogurt. Roll the pieces in crumbs to coat.
- Put on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about one hour.
- VARIATION: Italian bread crumbs, diet bread or pita may substitute corn flakes.