By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- garlic cloves
- jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1/3 c
- dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 2 tsp
How to Make Fajitas
- 1Slice the chicken breast into long 1/2 inch wide
- 2To make a marinade, drop the garlic cloves and jalapeno peppers through the feed tube of a food processor with the chopping blade in place and the motor running until chopped finely (10 seconds or so).
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth (about another 10 seconds.)
- 4Pour the marinade over the chicken and let marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- 5Preheat the oven broiler.
- 6Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
- 7Arrange the chicken on a rack on a broiler tray and broil 3 inches from the heat source for 5 minutes; turn, baste with marinade, and broil for another five minutes.
- 8Serve with warmed tortillas, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes and salsa verde.