- red bell perpper
- yellow bell pepper
- 1 c
- mild or sharp shredded cheese
- reduced fat sour cream
- low carb fajitas wraps
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- season salt
- onion diced
- vegetable oil
How to Make Fajitas Fever
- 1Cut half of a red bell pepper and half of a yellow bell pepper into thin strips, dice 1/3 of an onion, rinse fresh spinach and sit all veggies off to the side
- 2After thoroughly washing your chicken breasts, cut them into strips and season them with seasoning salt and paprika (use a little or as much as you would like). Sit to the side
- 3Grab two pans: in one pan add a little vegetable oil and begin to cook chicken. In the other pan add 2 pats of butter and begin to cook down the veggies (adding the spinach last because it wilts quickly)
- 4As the chicken begins browning, go ahead and place your fajitas wraps in the oven on low heat to warm them to your liking.
- 5Once both pans of ingredients finish cooking add all ingredients together in one pan and begin assembling them.
- 6Add sour cream and mild or sharp shredded cheese as toppings and ENJOY!