I like to serve it over penne noodles or rice.
- boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- large package, shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- white grape juice
- 1 pkg
- good seasons (herb and garlic)
How to Make Fabulous Chicken
- 1Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- 2Top with cheese.
- 3Mix soup and juice together and pour on top of cheese.
- 4Mix dressing mix with butter and pour over soup.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 5I substitued Gerber's pear juice once because it comes in a tiny bottle and I didn't want to buy a big bottle of white grape juice and it turned out great. I also discovered that Lipton Herb and Garlic soup mix is MUCH cheaper than the dressing mix and so I added 1/2 package of soup mix instead of a package of dressing mix.