Fabulous Buffalo Wings
- 3 lb
- chicken wings
- clove of garlic- minced
- 1/4 c
- chrystal hot sauce (you can substitute your favorite hot sauce)
- 6 Tbsp
- cultured butter (you can use unsalted better if you prefer)
- kosher salt to taste
- batch of peeled celery
- blue cheese dressing
How to Make Fabulous Buffalo Wings
- 1Remove the tips of the wings.
- 3Place a steamer basket in a large pot. Place about an inch of water in the pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
- 4Put the chicken wings in the steamer, reduce heat to medium, cover and steam for ten minutes.
- 6Place paper towels on a cookie sheet. Place dryed chicken wings on the cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for an hour to dry out.
- 7Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- 8After an hour in the refrigerator, replace paper towels for parchment paper. Place chicken on the parchment covered cookie sheet.
- 9Cook the chicken wings for 20 minutes. Turn over and cook for another 20 minutes. Chicken wings should be golden brown when removed from the oven.
- 10Place garlic in a large bowl with butter. Melt in microwave.
- 11Add hot sauce and salt to the butter bowl.
- 13Great with celery and blue cheese dressing.