Fabulous Buffalo Wings
3 lbchicken wings
1clove of garlic- minced
1/4 cchrystal hot sauce (you can substitute your favorite hot sauce)
6 Tbspcultured butter (you can use unsalted better if you prefer)
·kosher salt to taste
·batch of peeled celery
·blue cheese dressing
How to Make Fabulous Buffalo Wings
- Remove the tips of the wings.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot. Place about an inch of water in the pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Put the chicken wings in the steamer, reduce heat to medium, cover and steam for ten minutes.
- Place paper towels on a cookie sheet. Place dryed chicken wings on the cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for an hour to dry out.
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- After an hour in the refrigerator, replace paper towels for parchment paper. Place chicken on the parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Cook the chicken wings for 20 minutes. Turn over and cook for another 20 minutes. Chicken wings should be golden brown when removed from the oven.
- Place garlic in a large bowl with butter. Melt in microwave.
- Add hot sauce and salt to the butter bowl.
- Great with celery and blue cheese dressing.