Extraordinary Chicken & Rice Casserole
2 clong grain rice, uncooked
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup (family size)
1/2 can(s)water (use the empty soup can)
1/2 can(s)white wine (use the empty soup can)
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 clovecrushed garlic
1 jar(s)artichoke hearts, quartered & marinated (cut into smaller pieces, do not drain)
2 can(s)sliced mushrooms
5chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (cut into bite-size pieces)
How to Make Extraordinary Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 11x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) in a large bowl and then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Push chicken pieces into sauce, sprinkle with paparika, and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1hr 15min and don't open the oven or foil while it's baking (which is hard because it smells divine!)
- Finally, take out of the oven and let rest for 10min (with foil still intact) so rice absorbs sauce...and DEVOUR!!! I rarely add salt/pepper until I've tasted my creations, but for me, this dish doesn't really need any extras.