Eve's Sweet Teriyaki Flatbread Pizza
1 sliceflatbread, or more if needed
2-3 Tbspsweet teriyaki sauce,bottled
1 can(s)chicken breast or cooked fresh chicken breast boneless and skinless if desired
1 pkgshredded cheese of choice
1 Tbspeves herbed spice mix
1/2 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Eve's Sweet Teriyaki Flatbread Pizza
- Place flatbread slice onto a baking sheet, add eves herbed spice mix over flatbread.
- Spread evenly over flatbread with sweet teriyaki sauce.
- Top with chicken of choice.
- Next top with shredded cheese of choice, and add garlic salt over cheese.
- In preheated 350 oven, Place flatbread pizza in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into slices. Enjoy!