Vicki Butts (lazyme)
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slice
- monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (10 3/4-oz can)
- 6 Tbsp
- white wine
- 3/4 c
- mushrooms, sauteed
- 2 c
- stuffing mix (we use peppridge farm)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Ethel's Chicken
- 1Place chicken in flat casserole. Top with cheese.
Combine soup and wine. Add mushrooms.
- 2Pour over chicken and cheese.
- 3Sprinkle stuffing mix evenly over all. Drizzle melted butter over top.
- 4Bake at 350ºF uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 5Crock Pot:
Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Arrange chicken in bottom of crock pot. Top with cheese, layering cheese if necessary. Combine soup and wine. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle with melted butter. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.