4 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 jar(s)salsa, chunky
5 ccheddar cheese, shredded
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 pkgtortilla chips
How to Make Enchilada Casserole
- Boil chicken breast, shred after cool
- preheat oven to 350
- mix together soups, sour cream, and large jar of salsa. I use chi chi's brand medium.
- mix in shredded chicken and cheese
- crush tortilla chips and put in bottom of 9 x 11 cake pan.
- spoon chicken mixture over crushed tortilla chips
- bake 350 for one hour