Elegant Bacon Chicken
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 6 slice
- provolone cheese
- thin slices of smoked turkey lunch meat
- 2 pkg
- frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper ( i used coarse pepper and sea salt)
- 1 lb
- bacon, uncooked
How to Make Elegant Bacon Chicken
- 1Heat oven to 350F. In two different bowls put crumbs in one and beaten eggs in another. In crumbs add parmesan cheese, garlic, salt & pepper; set aside
- 2Drain and squeeze out spinach; set aside in bowl
On a plate have provolone & turkey, and bacon ready for assembly; set aside
- 3On a cutting board slice breasts into pockets. Inside breast place a folded piece of cheese, slice of turkey & spinach.
Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon around each breast.
- 4In large skillet add olive oil and heat. Place chicken in pan and brown. Don't over cook. Place in pan and bake for 1 hr.