El Paso Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- salsa, chunky
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz
- enchilada sauce
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2.25 c
- rice, instant
How to Make El Paso Chicken
- 1Measure 1/2 cup salsa and drain; beat together with cream cheese and set aside.
- 2In a 11x7" baking dish, combine remaining salsa and enchilada sauce; reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
- 3Stir in the rice and set aside.
- 4Pound the chicken breast halves to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- 5Spoon 1/4 of the cream cheese mix into the center of a chicken breast half; roll up and place seem side down on rice - Repeat with all the breast halves.
- 6Pour reserved sauce over chicken.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is done.