El Paso Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozsalsa, chunky
3 ozcream cheese, softened
10 ozenchilada sauce
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2.25 crice, instant
How to Make El Paso Chicken
- Measure 1/2 cup salsa and drain; beat together with cream cheese and set aside.
- In a 11x7" baking dish, combine remaining salsa and enchilada sauce; reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
- Stir in the rice and set aside.
- Pound the chicken breast halves to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spoon 1/4 of the cream cheese mix into the center of a chicken breast half; roll up and place seem side down on rice - Repeat with all the breast halves.
- Pour reserved sauce over chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is done.