Easy Teriaki Chicken
2 cSoy sauce, dark
1 1/2 cPineapple juice
2 TbspBrown sugar
1 TbspRed pepper flakes
1 mediumWhite Onion (Sliced)
4Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 TbspCold water
How to Make Easy Teriaki Chicken
- Mix first 4 Ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Reserve 3/4 cup of marinade in a small bowl.
- Add onions to ziploc bag.
- Place chicken breasts in ziploc bag to marinate for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill for 15 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water to make a slurry.
- On stovetop place reserved marinade in small saucepan,and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and add slurry. Stir until sauce thickens.
- Brush each chicken breast with teriaki glaze.