Easy Teriaki Chicken
- 2 c
- Soy sauce, dark
- 1 1/2 c
- Pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp
- Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 medium
- White Onion (Sliced)
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- Cold water
How to Make Easy Teriaki Chicken
- 1Mix first 4 Ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Reserve 3/4 cup of marinade in a small bowl.
- 2Add onions to ziploc bag.
- 3Place chicken breasts in ziploc bag to marinate for 4 hours in the fridge.
- 4Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 5Place chicken breasts on grill for 15 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Mix cornstarch and cold water to make a slurry.
- 7On stovetop place reserved marinade in small saucepan,and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and add slurry. Stir until sauce thickens.
- 8Brush each chicken breast with teriaki glaze.