Easy Sweet and Sour Spicey Chicken
How to Make Easy Sweet and Sour Spicey Chicken
- 1Dip chicken parts in buttermilk
- 2Add red pepper to cereal then dip chicken in crushed cereal (we use Kellogs Honey and Oats or Corn Flakes
- 3Put on pan and bake about an hour on 350 oven
- 4Heat up your favorite sweet and sour sauce and add fresh jalapenos
- 5Pour over chicken when its done and serve with Rice or Fried Rice.
- 6Options...you can do chicken nuggets and make this an appetizer with dipping sauce