★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 - 6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 canblack beans, rinsed & drained
1 cancorn; rinsed & drained (may substitute a box of frozen corn)
1 jarsalsa, chunky - your preference of "heat"
How to Make Easy Southwest Chicken Tortillas
- Lay Chicken breasts in bottom of oval crocpot
- Cover with beans; corn & salsa
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- When done; shred chicken with 2 forks and serve in tortillas
- This is a great summer meal when you don't want to heat up the kitchen. I freeze the leftovers and make Chicken Tortilla soup out of it in the fall.