Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
When my kids tried this I was in shock that they loved it, I have the pickiest eaters in the world.
I hadn't had this in years being that the kids won't eat it and was it AWESOME!
MY FIRST RECIPE POST,,,THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A BREEZE!
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 c
- prego traditional italian sauce
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- 1Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- 2Stir the sauce and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with the mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.