Easy Salsa Chicken
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 ccooked rice
1 can(s)black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
1 1/2 cmild salsa
1 cshredded mexican blend cheese
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Easy Salsa Chicken
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is done, about 5 minutes.
- Drain off the excess grease.
- Add the rice, corn, black beans and salsa. Stir to mix well.
- Turn the heat to medium-low.
- Add the cheese, stirring to mix. Cook until the cheese is completely melted, stirring often.
- Serve immediately.