Easy/Quick Chicken Parmesan
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 lb
- chicken breast filets or tenders
- 1 jar(s)
- wal mart's great value garlic lime salsa
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, fine
- pasta of choice
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy/Quick Chicken Parmesan
- 1Lightly coat chicken with mixture of bread crumbs and 1/2 of the parmesan cheese (1/8 cup) Italian bread crumbs work very well if you have on hand.
- 2heat olive oil in a lg skillet on med high, add the coated chicken cook thoroughly, browning both sides.
- 3While chicken is cooking, Puree salsa in blender, add water to get the consistency you prefer while blending. Heat in Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on high until salsa is heated thoroughly.
- 4remove chicken from skillet place over pasta, pour salsa over chicken, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and mozzarella..