Easy Meatball Kebobs
- cooked meatballs, thawed if frozen
- green or yellow pepper or both or squash, cut into chunks
- red pepper, cut into chunks
- medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 c
- barbecue sauce, your favorite kind and as much as you like
How to Make Easy Meatball Kebobs
- 1*Note: If using Bamboo skewers soak for 45 minutes in water to prevent scorching. With skewer, Peirce a piece of onion then a meatball, then a piece of green papper, then another meatball, add a red pepper and alternate using different veggies and continue until you have 4-6 meatballs on the skewer ending with a piece of onion. How many you get on depends on the size of your meatballs.
- 2Repeat for your all the skewers you are using. Again depending on how big your meatballs are.
Line a cookie sheet pan with foil if baking them and place them on the foil.
- 3Brush both sides of the skewered balls and veggies with BBQ sauce. Use as much as you like. I don't like a whole lot.
- 4Grill them over medium heat, or Broil 6" from broiler, or bake 375 degrees until the balls are golden and heated through about 15-20 minutes. I baked them. The meatballs are already cooked so you just want the veggies crisp tender and meatballs hot.