Easy Italian Flavored Chicken and Rice
So I tossed it in a skillet with some olive oil and there it was. Over the years, I have received many compliments on this dish.
I certainly think this is something absolutely anyone can cook.
- 3 - 4
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 pkg
- good seasons italian dressing mix
- 2 medium
- 2 c
- cooked white rice
RIDICULOUSLY EASY CHICKEN DINNER
ONE OF MY FAMILY'S FAVORITES
How to Make Easy Italian Flavored Chicken and Rice
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
My chicken has usually come from the freezer. I prefer to partially thaw it in the microwave oven. This way it is easier to cut up and you run less chance of the chicken dring out during cooking.
- 2Pour olive oil and Good Seasons Italian drressing mix into medium sized skillet.
- 3Add chicken and saute` just until no longer pink, making sure you have coated all pieces with oil and seasoning.
- 4While chicken is cooking, cut onions into good sized pieces. No need to spend a lot of time chopping onions.
- 5Add onion, separating the pieces as you go, and cook just a few minutes more to get the onions lightly cooked. I prefer my onions al dente`. If you like them cooked to a softer texture, add them earlier in the cooking process.
- 6Serve over rice with your favorite vegetable.