Easy Harvest Drumsticks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 slice
- onions, thinly sliced
- potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 lb
- chicken, drumsticks
- tomatoes, chopped
- zucchinis, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- dill, fresh
- 1/4 c
- parsley, chopped
How to Make Easy Harvest Drumsticks
- 1In a shallow 2 1/2 to 3 quart microwave safe dish, arrange bacon between sheets of paper towel; microwave on high 4 minutes or until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and set aside for garnishing.
- 3Arrange onions and potatoes over bottom of dish; cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high 8 minutes, then stir well.
- 4Arrange drumsticks, with meatier portions to outside, on top of vegetables.
- 5Add remaining ingredients except salt and parsley; cover with wax paper and microwave on high 5 minutes, then at medium high 14 minutes per pound of drumsticks, stirring several times.
- 6Let stand 15 minutes and check for doneness; juices should run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 7Add salt to taste.
- 8To serve, garnish with crumbled bacon and parsley.