Easy Harvest Drumsticks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2onions, thinly sliced
2potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 lbchicken, drumsticks
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspdill, fresh
1/4 cparsley, chopped
How to Make Easy Harvest Drumsticks
- In a shallow 2 1/2 to 3 quart microwave safe dish, arrange bacon between sheets of paper towel; microwave on high 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and set aside for garnishing.
- Arrange onions and potatoes over bottom of dish; cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high 8 minutes, then stir well.
- Arrange drumsticks, with meatier portions to outside, on top of vegetables.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt and parsley; cover with wax paper and microwave on high 5 minutes, then at medium high 14 minutes per pound of drumsticks, stirring several times.
- Let stand 15 minutes and check for doneness; juices should run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Add salt to taste.
- To serve, garnish with crumbled bacon and parsley.