Pop Corn Chicken Bowls
1 pkgbob evan's original mashed potatoes
1 pkgfrozen popcorn chicken, thawed
1 can(s)corn, drained
1 pkgmccormick turkey gravy, prepared
1green onion, sliced
6 slicebacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 bag(s)(8 oz.) shredded mild cheddar cheese
6oven proof bowls
How to Make Pop Corn Chicken Bowls
- Microwave Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes for about 3 minutes and stir. Divide between 6 small to medium sized oven proof bowls.
- Divide corn between bowls. Layer over potatoes.
- Place two chicken strips over the top and ladle a little gravy over each bowl.
- Sprinkle with green onion, crumbled bacon and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remember, bowls get hot, use pot holders when serving.