Easy Baked Chicken and Noodles.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- fried chicken breasts or 6-8 drumsticks
- 5 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 bag(s)
- wide egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- 1/2 c
- diced/minced onion .( i use dehydrated!)
- 1 dash(es)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken seasoning
How to Make Easy Baked Chicken and Noodles.
- 1Pour 5 cans of chicken broth into a 4-6 Qt soup pot.
Add onion, parsley, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove skin from leftover chicken. Take all meat off the bones and cut into bite size pieces. Add to boiling broth.
- 3Add both bags of noodles and return to a boil, stirring to blend.
- 4Cover pot with lid, reduce heat to lowest setting and let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- 5Add both cans of Cream of Chicken soup and stir to blend. This will make a creamy, thickened broth. Let sit for a couple minutes to allow the added soup to warm.
- 6Very satisfying all by itself, but great with a side salad and biscuits. Even better the next day!