Easy Baked Chicken and Noodles.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 largefried chicken breasts or 6-8 drumsticks
5 can(s)chicken broth
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 bag(s)wide egg noodles
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1/2 cdiced/minced onion .( i use dehydrated!)
1 dash(es)salt and pepper (to taste)
2 Tbspchicken seasoning
How to Make Easy Baked Chicken and Noodles.
- Pour 5 cans of chicken broth into a 4-6 Qt soup pot.
Add onion, parsley, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Remove skin from leftover chicken. Take all meat off the bones and cut into bite size pieces. Add to boiling broth.
- Add both bags of noodles and return to a boil, stirring to blend.
- Cover pot with lid, reduce heat to lowest setting and let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add both cans of Cream of Chicken soup and stir to blend. This will make a creamy, thickened broth. Let sit for a couple minutes to allow the added soup to warm.
- Very satisfying all by itself, but great with a side salad and biscuits. Even better the next day!