Easy Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 1 pkg
- no yolk egg noodles (12 oz pkg)
- 1 jar(s)
- ragu alfredo sauce (16 oz)
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- stokely peas (drained)
- 1 pkg
- precooked chicken (strips or cubes)
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed garlic
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to your liking
- sleeve of ritz crackers (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (melted)
How to Make Easy Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 1Cook egg noodles according to instructions on package. Drain.
- 2Mix with a whisk the jar of Alfredo sauce and the sour cream until blended. Add in your garlic and parmesan cheese. Mix until blended. Add your chicken and peas. Incorporate your noodle to this mixture and fold in until noodles are mixed well.
- 3In a sprayed 9x13 casserole dish pour the noodle mixture. Then take crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter mixed together and add them to the top of the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.