Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
1rotisserie chicken, deboned
1 1/2 ccubed ham
1head of broccoli florets
1 1/2 cshredded swiss or mexican blend cheese
2 cbisquick mix
2 cchicken broth
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, condensed
How to Make Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave with 1 Tbsp water for 4 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Evenly spread deboned chicken over bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle chopped ham evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle steamed broccoli evenly over ham.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over broccoli.
- In one bowl, whisk together Bisquick and milk. In another bowl, whisk together chicken broth and soup.
- Pour Bisquick mixture evenly over casserole.
- Pour chicken broth mixture over the top.
- Place in the oven right away and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown on top. (I learned the hard way not to assemble this dish and let it set! LOL It just does NOT bake up right!)