★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 box(16 oz) spaghetti, uncooked
2 ccolby or cheddar cheese, shredded
2 can(s)(10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
3 ozfrench’s fried onions
1 cred pepper, small diced
3/4 cfrozen peas
1 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
2 ccooked chicken, shredded
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water for 5 – 8 minutes or until just under being tender.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, red pepper, peas, mushrooms, chicken, mix and 1 cup of cheese to a medium mixing bowl. Fold together until well combined.
- Drain the pasta and add to the mixing bowl.
- Toss until the pasta is completely coated.
- Pour the entire mixture into a rectangle baking pan. Distribute evenly in the pan, top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with the fried onions and baked for an additional 10 – 15 minutes, or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serves 4 – 6 people.