Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-3 c
- cooked chicken (depending on how much you like or have on hand)
- 1 lb
- spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms (you can use canned but i like fresh better)
- 2 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 jar(s)
- pimentos (i use the large one)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1Cook spaghetti noodles as directed for al dente. They will cook more in the sauce so if they are too soft they get mushy. Sometimes I add chicken stock to pasta water to add flavor to the spaghetti.
While pasta cooks make sauce. Or if you're like me & hate dishes just wait until noodles are draining and use the same pan.
- 2In pan, melt butter and cook mushrooms if using fresh. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together until soups and Alfredo sauce are combined.
Mix pasta with sauce and pour into 9x13 dish (or put 1/2 in freezer for later use)
- 3Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake covered for 1 hour at 325.
Serve with crusty bread and a salad...yum yum!